AIEEE is not difficult. However, its questions do have a need of being tackled with different tactics and perspectives.
Focus on solving the problems on your own, while preparing for the exam. Here is a step-by-step guide outlining the ideal process for solving a problem:
1. Try conventional methods first.
2. If they donâ€™t work out, try to understand the problem again and find clues that can lead you to solution.
3. Go through the concepts related to the problem once again and see how they can be applied to the problem in hand.
4. Try to relate the problem to real-life situations. It will help you to analyze it better.
5. Consult the solution, only when you have exhausted your limits. See, what you had missed earlier.
6. Practice similar problems.
7. Devise your own shortcuts and ways to tackle particular kind of problems.
In AIEEE, both speed and strike rate matter. You need to be quick and accurate to achieve high scores. High speed with less accuracy can actually ruin your results.
Never use calculator while preparing for the AIEEE exam. Being adept in mental calculations can actually increase your speed to a great extent.
Select your questions wisely. About 25% questions in the examinations paper are easy, 60% are average and 25% are difficult. Attempt easy questions first.The cut-off for AIEEE examination is generally around 60 to 70%. So, if you just solve easy and average questions correctly, you can easily get through. Once you have exhausted these questions, you may attempt difficult ones to make merit.
Get a chance to fulfill your engineering aspirations by taking admission in one of the top engineering colleges of the country. So what're you waiting for? Fill this Form and Connect with top engineering colleges.